- Clamp without tie bars
- Backlit 8″ touch screen LCD
- Output for Vacuum for mould
- Liquid Cooled, pneumatic, machine shut off nozzle for direct injection into part
- 3 different configurations: 0.5 kg cartridge for pre-mixed A+B components – loader mixer (1 kg cartridges A+B) – loader mixer (20 kg containers A+B)
- various languages can be selecte
- Easily accessible pages thanks to multi-function keys
- Quality Control on 4 cycle parameters
- PID mould temperature control
- 5 temperature control zones, of which two are available for mould temperature control or hot runner 230 V
- Manages and stores over 1000 production cycles
- Program back-up USB output
- Ethernet Connection : TCP modbus
- Pressure control with electronic transducer
- Injection and clamp position controled by linear transducers
- Proportional hydraulics
- Very quiet motor pump controlled by an inverter
- Euromap 67 (optional)
- 3 different configurations: standard, rotary table and V-shaped table
- Low running costs – installed power 3 kW – cooling approximately 120 l/h
- 3 different injection positions
- Injection unit with 5 different injection pistons
- Output for auxiliary control
- Cooling circuit (6 zones)
- Temperature tolerance band
- Hydraulic ejector with ejector return sensor
- Air blow and core pull
Quality of the parts produced
- Mould with few cavities. Simple dimensional accuracy. Thanks to the low hourly cost you can obtain a competitive cost even with moulds with a few cavities.
- Easier to balance cavity layout.
- Homogeneous mould temperature. Thanks to the compact size of the mould and the positioning of the thermocouples (fixed and moving half) near the cavities.
- Temperature control of the injection unit. Thanks to its compact size, the material in the injection unit after being mixed is a few cubic centimetres, and the injection unit, including the nozzle, is cooled. This guarantees the integrity of the material even for very small shot sizes.
Low cost of production
- Low ELECTRICAL consumption. Only 3 kW of power installed, Inverter for motor speed control. Consumption when in cycle 1.5 to 2.5 kW
- Reduced mould and material changing times. Mould centred with the help of two pins placed on the fixed platen and fixed with two screws on each side of the machineplaten. Material and colour change with approx. 150 gr.
- Low consumption to heat the mould. Reduced mould dimensions, thereby reducing time and energy to achieve and maintain the correct mould temperature. Using two cartridge heaters and a thermocouple for each half mould. Mould temperature is controlled directly from the machine.
- Compact overall dimensions. Less than 1m² (0.6m x 1m).
- Modularity in the mixing systems. There are 3 different systems for mixing and loading LSR: 0.5 kg pre-mixed cartridge, loader mixer with two-component mixer for 1 kg cartridges (1+1), loader mixer with two-component mixer for 20 kg containers. In this way, customer requirements can be met by minimising the investments, which range from prototyping to mass production.
Low investment in the mould
- Moulds with a few cavities. Thanks to the low hourly cost of the machine (approx. 2 to 2,5 €/h) you can obtain low production costs even with moulds with a few cavities. Especially for technical parts where the cavity cost is high, (use of slides, etc.) savings in the reduced number of cavities leads to significant cost reductions.
- Direct injection machine nozzle. Thanks to a special cooled machine nozzle and with a needle pneumatic shutter, direct injection is possible from the machine to the piece.
|Oil tank capacity||l||15|
|Power supply||3 ~ 400V. 50/60 Hz. + Neutral + Earth
3 ~ 230V. 50/60 Hz. + Earth
1 ~ 230V. 50/60 Hz. + Earth
All movements are fully hydraulic
All the movements of the machine are controlled by a high efficiency motor pump unit controlled by an inverter.
Pneumatic protection gate
Transparent guard with Pneumatic pistons for movements (Standard and V-shaped table version).
Standard machine surfaces
The design of the machine surfaces allows for quick and easy installation. In some cases with minor modifications it is possible to use existing moulds.
The mould is governed by two microprocessors, which control and manage the movements, the times and the temperatures of the production cycle.
The pressures are controlled by the machine thanks to the proportional hydraulic system.
Camp pressure is controlled while closing in low pressure.
Colour touch screen display
USB output and Ethernet connection (Modbus TCP)
Cooling to the various parts of the machine, including the mould, is controlled by a water manifold. A mould temperature controller for Babyplast (only 0.7 KW) is also available for mould temperatures up to 90°C.
Heating the mould or hot runner
The machine has an extra heating zone for the mould with temperatures up to 200°C, (plus a second optional zone on request). This enables the mould temperature to be controlled directly via the machine display. The same zone can also be used alternatively to control a special nozzle or hot runner.
Off centre injection
The injection unit has three injection positions for different mould thicknesse. 45mm, 70mm and 95mm with respect to the lower machine surface.
Configuration with 0.5 kg cartridge operation with pre-mixed material. It does not require a dispenser to be used and a mixer to be installed on the machine. A unique Babyplast solution that allows those who already own a dispensing mixer with which to load the cartridges to be used on Babyplast LSR to produce small batches or samples at low costs.