- Clamp without tie bars
- Backlit 8″ touch screen LCD
- Various different languages can be selected
- Easily accessible pages thanks to multi-function keys
- Quality Control on main cycle parameters
- PID temperature control (up to 420°C)
- 5 temperature control zones, of which two are available for mould temperature control or hot runner 230 V
- Manages and stores over 1000 production cycles
- Program back-up USB output
- Ethernet Connection : TCP modbus
- Pressure control with electronic transducer
- Injection position control and closure with linear transducers
- Proportional hydraulics
- Very quiet motor pump controlled by an inverter
- Euromap 67 (optional)
- 3 different configurations: standard, rotary table and V-table
- Low running costs – installed power 3 kW – cooling approximately 120 l/h
- 3 different injection positions
- 2 injection units: standard (max 15cc) – Plus (max36cc) with 5 different injection piston diameters
- Output for auxiliary control
- Cooling circuit (6 zones)
- Temperature tolerance band
- Hydraulic ejection with ejector return sensor
- Air blow and core pull
Reduced cost of the moulded product even for small production batches
A Babyplast machine, with only 3 KW of installed power and a lower purchase price compared to conventional machines, allows parts to be produced in a mould with a lower number of cavities (low investment in equipment and greater precision of parts produced) and a minimum cost of production. With conventional machines, it is only possible to obtain a similar production cost of the parts produced, compared to Babyplast, in moulds with a large number of cavities. Hence higher investment
Precision of parts produced
Technical fields in particular, use easily degradable thermoplastic materials and require maximum dimensional precision, which can only be obtained by using moulds with a low number of cavities. In these cases Babyplast is the ideal choice for precise moulds with a low number of cavities and low investment in equipment. Babyplast is also a full production machine with perfect repeatability with a min residence time for the material in the cylinder. Hence the risk of degradation of materials is minimal.
Flexibility in automatic lines
Thanks to its compact size, Babyplast 6/12V can easily be placed in automatic production lines, thereby simplifying the design. E.g.: Up to 2 Babyplast 6/12V can be installed in 1 linear metre to mould two different materials or colours in sequence.
A Euromap 67 interface is available
Samples and pre-production at low costs
A Baby mould can be built for new products with a small investment, allowing the product to reach the market at a competitive cost. If then the demand will exceed the production capacity of the mould, you may consider the possibility of building a conventional mould with many imprints, or split the production in different Baby moulds.
The piece:riser ratio is better than conventional machines.
Special applications at reduced costs
|Oil tank capacity||l||15|
|Power supply||3 ~ 400V. 50/60 Hz. + Neutral + Earth
3 ~ 230V. 50/60 Hz. + Earth
1 ~ 230V. 50/60 Hz. + Earth
All movements are fully hydraulic
All the movements of the machine are controlled by a high efficiency motor pump unit controlled by an inverter.
Pneumatic protection gate
Transparent guard with Pneumatic pistons for movements (Standard and V-shaped table version).
Standard machine surfaces
The design of the machine surfaces allows for quick and easy installation. In some cases with minor modifications it is possible to use existing moulds.
The mould is governed by two microprocessors, which control and manage the movements, the times and the temperatures of the production cycle.
The pressures are controlled by the machine thanks to the proportional hydraulic system.
Camp pressure is controlled while closing in low pressure.
Colour touch screen display
USB output and Ethernet connection (Modbus TCP)
Cooling to the various parts of the machine, including the mould, is controlled by a water manifold. A mould temperature controller for Babyplast (only 0.7 KW) is also available for mould temperatures up to 90°C.
Heating the mould or hot runner
The machine has an extra heating zone for the mould with temperatures up to 200°C, (plus a second optional zone on request). This enables the mould temperature to be controlled directly via the machine display. The same zone can also be used alternatively to control a special nozzle or hot runner.
Off centre injection
The injection unit has three injection positions for different mould thicknesse. 45mm, 70mm and 95mm with respect to the lower machine surface.
RB081AV – Designed specifically for Babyplast; it helps the supply of materials which are normally difficult to load.
- Complete with venturi;
- Reduced weight: about 600g instead of 6 kg, which is the weight of a standard loader;
- It can also be installed on the standard hopper;
- Use in a clean room: the air used can be directed out of the clean room;
- Direct control via the display of the Babyplast/AIU;
- Possible to contain and maintain a few grammes in the hopper.
ATTENTION: USE ONLY DRY AIR
A wide range of nozzles is available for various requirements:
- RB006UO – Shut off nozzle;
- C1006656400 – Mixer nozzle – to obtain uniform colour using masterbatch. Available with a standard injection hole or with a 1 mm diam;
- C20004100 – Nozzle with a hole diam. of 1mm;
- RB008PEW – Nozzle for direct injection – direct injection into the part is possible low temperature materials (max 240°C) without using a hotrunner.
RB051DE – Dehumidifier F. Micro2000
- Cap. 1.5 dm³;
- 1/230V/50Hz -250W;
- Max temp. 180°C with venturi supply and loading sensor – Babyplast adapter.
Minimal energy consumption, it allows the material to be kept dehumidified and at the pre-heating temperature. Installed directly on the Babyplast plastification unit
ATTENTION: USE ONLY DRY COMPRESSED AIR