- Backlit 8″ touch screen LCD
- 10 different languages can be selected
- Easily accessible pages thanks to multi-function buttons
- Removable keyboard
- Quality Control on 4 cycle parameters
- PID temperature control (up to 420°C)
- 4 PID temperature control zones, one of which is free for auxiliaries (hot chamber)
- Injection carriage movement
- I/O interface with voltage free contacts
- Manages and stores over 1000 production cycles
- Program back-up USB output
- Ethernet Connection : TCP modbus
- Pressure control with electronic transducer
- Injection position control with linear transducer
- Proportional hydraulics
- Very quiet motor pump controlled by an inverter
- Control output for shutter nozzles
- Expansion Card to check the sequential shutter nozzles (optional)
- Low running costs – installed power 3 kW – cooling approximately 120 l/h
- 2 injection groups:
- STANDARD 5 pistons of 3 to 15 cm2 with 2650 to 815 bar
- PLUS 5 pistons of 16 to 36 cm2 with 1535 to 680 bar
- Output for auxiliary control
- Cooling circuit
- Temperature tolerance band
- Air blow and jack control
Small module for large machines
The original design of this Autonomous Injection Unit is based on the experience matured in thousands of applications on the Babyplast machine. After several hundred installations on many types of machines, it can be said that the Autonomous Injection Unit UAI 6/10P is a winning alternative in multi-material moulding.
|Unit||UAI I/12||UAI I/25|
|Injection unit weight||Kg||25||35|
|Oil tank capacity||l||15|
|Power supply||3 ~ 400V. 50/60 Hz. + Neutral + Earth
3 ~ 230V. 50/60 Hz. + Earth
1 ~ 230V. 50/60 Hz. + Earth
Autonomous injection unit
Allows bi-colour or bi-material moulding using standard injection moulding machines.
All movements are fully hydraulic
All the movements of the machine are controlled by a high efficiency motor pump unit controlled by an inverter.
Installation directly on the mould
The injection unit can be installed in a vertical or horizontal position, using two standard flanges, on the fixed part of the mould as well as on the mobile part.
The Unit is governed by two microprocessors, which control and manage the movements (pressure and speed), the times and the temperature of the production cycle.
The pressures are controlled by the machine thanks to the proportional hydraulic system.
Interface with I/O alarm and gate protection signals.
Colour touch screen display
USB output and Ethernet connection (Modbus TCP)
The flow rate of the cooling liquid in the injection unit is controlled through a flow meter. In other parts of the machine, the cooling flow is automatically adjusted.
Hot chamber control
An additional heating area is available as standard to control a hot chamber.
Shutter hot chamber control
The unit has an output for checking the hot chamber shutters. Sequential shutters (optional) can also be checked.
RB081AV – Designed specifically for Babyplast; it helps the supply of materials which are normally difficult to load.
- Complete with venturi;
- Reduced weight: about 600g instead of 6 kg, which is the weight of a standard loader;
- It can also be installed on the standard hopper;
- Use in a clean room: the air used can be directed out of the clean room;
- Direct control via the display of the Babyplast/AIU;
- Possible to contain and maintain a few grammes in the hopper.
ATTENTION: USE ONLY DRY AIR
A wide range of nozzles is available for various requirements:
- RB006UO – Shut off nozzle;
- C1006656400 – Mixer nozzle – to obtain uniform colour using masterbatch. Available with a standard injection hole or with a 1 mm diam;
- C20004100 – Nozzle with a hole diam. of 1mm;
- RB008PEW – Nozzle for direct injection – direct injection into the part is possible low temperature materials (max 240°C) without using a hotrunner.
RB051DE – Dehumidifier F. Micro2000
- Cap. 1.5 dm³;
- 1/230V/50Hz -250W;
- Max temp. 180°C with venturi supply and loading sensor – Babyplast adapter.
Minimal energy consumption, it allows the material to be kept dehumidified and at the pre-heating temperature. Installed directly on the Babyplast plastification unit
ATTENTION: USE ONLY DRY COMPRESSED AIR